J. Loius Martyn
- Theological Issues in the Letters of Paul (T&T Clark, 1997).
- Galatians (Doubleday, 1997).
- History and Theology in the Fourth Gospel. 3rd edition (Westmister/John Knox, 2003)
- The Gospel of John in Christian History: essays for interpreters (Wipf & Stock, 2004).
- Our Mother Saint Paul (WJK, 2007)
- Revelation (Brazos Theological Commentary, 2010)
- Apocalypse Now: On Doing Theology at aTime Near the End of the World (Promotion Lecture, February 2011)
- The Difference Heaven Makes: Rehearing the Gospel as News (T&T Clark/Continuum, 2010)
- Theology and the Spaces of Apocalyptic (Marquette University Press, 2009).
- Paul Among the Postliberals (Brazos, 2003)
- Paul, Philosophy, and the Theopolitical Vision (Wipf & Stock, 2010)
- Remembering the End: Dostoevsky as prophet to modernity (Westview Press, 2001)
- Theology and Difference: The wound of reason (Indiana University Press, 1993).
- Prospects for a Postmodern Christian Theology: Apocalyptic Without Reserve Modern Theology 15:1 (1999)
- Why we Need Apocalyptic Scottish Journal of Theology 63:1 (2010)
- Christ, History and Apocalyptic: The Politics of Christian Mission (Cascade/SCM Press, 2008). To purchase in the UK, follow this link.