Information about the activities of the working group on 'Explorations in Theology and Apocalyptic'
J. Loius Martyn
- Theological Issues in the Letters of Paul (T&T Clark, 1997).
- Galatians (Doubleday, 1997).
- History and Theology in the Fourth Gospel. 3rd edition (Westmister/John Knox, 2003)
- The Gospel of John in Christian History: essays for interpreters (Wipf & Stock, 2004).
- Our Mother Saint Paul (WJK, 2007)
- ed., Apocalyptic Paul: Anthropos and Cosmos in Romans 5-8 (Baylor University Press, 2013)
Martinus de Boer
- Galatians (WJK, 2012)
- Revelation (Brazos Theological Commentary, 2010)
- Apocalypse Now: On Doing Theology at a Time Near the End of the World (Promotion Lecture, February 2011)
- The Difference Heaven Makes: Rehearing the Gospel as News (T&T Clark/Continuum, 2010)
- Theology and the Spaces of Apocalyptic (Marquette University Press, 2009).
- Paul Among the Postliberals (Brazos, 2003)
- ed, Paul, Philosophy, and the Theopolitical Vision (Wipf & Stock, 2010)
- ed. with B. Davis, Apocalyptic and the Future of Theology: With and Beyond J. Louis Martyn (Wipf & Stock, 2012)
- Remembering the End: Dostoevsky as prophet to modernity (Westview Press, 2001)
- Theology and Difference: The wound of reason (Indiana University Press, 1993).
- ‘Prospects for a Postmodern Christian Theology: Apocalyptic Without Reserve’ Modern Theology 15:1 (1999)
- ‘Why we Need Apocalyptic’ Scottish Journal of Theology 63:1 (2010)
- Christ, History and Apocalyptic: The Politics of Christian Mission (Cascade/SCM Press, 2008). To purchase in the UK, follow this link.
- The Deliverance of God: An Apocalyptic Reading of Justification in Paul (Eerdmans, 2009)
- The Quest for Paul’s Gospel (T&T Clark, 2005)